Will having both SFD Global forests and Terraflora installed create issues?

6 hours ago, dipperdolphin said:

Hi all

Can't find a conclusive answer on this. Should I only have Terraflora installed, or would having both be no issue and lead to greater forest diversity?

Thanks!

Only one version should in theory be enabled. If you want Terra Flora to be active then place above SFD files. If you place it below SFD files then Terra Flora will basically be redundant. Both offer global tree type coverage, so you make your choice.

Personally I use Terra Flora and have therefore disabled the Forests file options for both SFD and X-Europe.

2 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Only one version should in theory be enabled. If you want Terra Flora to be active then place above SFD files. If you place it below SFD files then Terra Flora will basically be redundant. Both offer global tree type coverage, so you make your choice.

Personally I use Terra Flora and have therefore disabled the Forests file options for both SFD and X-Europe.

Great, thanks. Disabled SFD and xEurope forests :D

5 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

When using xEurope, should I delete the forests file, or move it below Terraflora?

Thanks

If you have decided to use Terra Flora as your trees of choice then the SFD and X-Europe forest files are redundant. Personally I would remove them to s safe storage location in case you wish to use them in the future.

Archived