MacOS

Trying to download TrueEarth Great Britain South - X-Plane 11 via Orbx Central on MacOS 10.11.6 via Safari and Firefox without success.Message states "OSX does not recognise addresses starting with 'Orbx''". Tried manual download and it takes hours! Why won't it accept either of these ?

Thanks Frank Hollis UK

This is the basic problem. I have installed Orbx Central and then tried to load the product via the "download via Orbx Central" tab but both Safari and Firefox are unable to recognise the address. I have installed the product on my MacBook Pro manually (eventually) apparently successfully but not so on both my iMacs running OS 10.11.

Help.

Thanks for your replies.

Thanks for your reply. I have opened OrbxCentral selected my product to install. Need to install Orbx library first then when asked to install product it comes up with the message "A communication error has occurred". I am obviously missing something here! Thanks Frank Sussex UK

Thanks for that - I now discover from "Josh" that versions before 10.13 Sierra are not supported ! Don't remember seeing that restriction when I purchased the product. Not good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived