Plane Sinks Below Runway.

Hi all.

Need help please.

Had to do a complete windows reinstall on my machine.  

I now have an issue.  My plane sinks below the runway surfaces and running the elevation tool in Vector does not solve the problem.   Any ideas please?   IT would be greatly appreciated as I did not have this problem before the install.

Thanks again. 

10 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Had to do a complete windows reinstall on my machine.

Hello John,

that would have affected all the configs in C: locations, check all your scenery insertion points in Orbx Central.

Elevation problems usually are a layering problem.

Which scenery files are above that you think should be below and have you checked their order in Orbx Central and in P3Dv4 scenery library ?

Had to do a complete windows reinstall on my machine, would have removed all you P3Dv4 configs = Prepar3D + scenery etc, they would have been created as fresh when you ran P3Dv4 again but would not be as you had them previously

Well, when I reinstalled I did things a bit differently this time.  

I had reinstalled my sim to my solid state drive, and the scenery on a data drive since I do NOT have enough room for all that I have with Orbx on the SSD drive.   I'm trying one more thing. II have the sceneries inserted above on the scenery library.  However instead of starting things over again from Orbx, I am trying to see if one other idea fixes it.  If not, may have to uninstall, and reinstall all my Orbx, but at least thank God I didn't do over all 100 titles I own.  LOL

Archived