Florida TE not loading, Error Could Not Locate Image File

I suggest you also uninstall the current installation. 

Go to this link and opt in for Fastlane. This will allow you to get v4.1.9 of Orbx Central. There was a possible glitch with the previous Orbx central version in regard to reading the free disk space available. This is apparently more accurate now and has helped to successfully install for some users who had similar issues to yourself.

It is most important though that read the second link below regarding Installing True Earth addons.

https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000167255-What-is-Fastlane-

Use that version to try another install.

First of all though read this link especially regarding free disk space on the disk with you Temp folder, and also on the disk you want to install onto.

Hello, I have been using version 4.1.9.  The hard drive I am installing to via a library has approx 1.7 Terra bytes free when I perform the install.  The temp file is on that same drive.  I again uninstalled Florida, then did a full reinstall. Getting the exact same result and error.   Double checked my scenery cfg file, all is in the correct order.  Again, I have installed TE OR, TE WA, TE NCA and  TE SCA, to the same library using Orbx Central and all have worked without fail from the first install.  Something is clearly going wrong with the Florida download / extraction process.  Look forward to a resolution.

Thank you for your help.

13 minutes ago, Mickslick said:

Hello, I have been using version 4.1.9.  The hard drive I am installing to via a library has approx 1.7 Terra bytes free when I perform the install.  The temp file is on that same drive.  I again uninstalled Florida, then did a full reinstall. Getting the exact same result and error.   Double checked my scenery cfg file, all is in the correct order.  Again, I have installed TE OR, TE WA, TE NCA and  TE SCA, to the same library using Orbx Central and all have worked without fail from the first install.  Something is clearly going wrong with the Florida download / extraction process.  Look forward to a resolution.

Thank you for your help.

OK thanks for that info.

Now please attach a copy of your Orbx Central log file available via Orbx central/settings/help page. If it is large I suggest you zip it and attach the zip file.

@Nick Cooper please move this to the Orbx Central support forum

Archived