Elevation Issues at NZQN

I have a fresh install of P3v4.5 hf2, New Zealand South Island and NZQN. I do use FSGLOBAL 2020 as well. I uninstalled and still have this issue. Please refer to pictures that I have attached. 

I just purchased NZQN today and installed. I also have Orbx Vector. I also uninstalled that as well. Same exact issue that you see in the picture.

I uninstalled NZQN ran the sim. Shut the sim down and reinstalled NZQN. Same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2020-5-11_2-24-54-964.png

2020-5-11_2-25-8-348.png

I did what you suggested and still have the same problem. I uninstalled NZQN and then uninstalled NZ South Island and took a pic. Then I installed NZ South Island only and went to NZQN and took a pic. The first pic is default p3d and second pic is NZ South Island only. Still has problems with elevation. I disabled the elevation correction files that Orbx makes for NZQN one at a time and then both of them. No change in Picture 2.   I am lost

2020-5-11_3-25-32-915.png

2020-5-11_4-4-5-740.png

48 minutes ago, archaic58 said:

yes i did and it did not help

Can you check your scenery order, these pics are from P3Dv5, but I have the same in P3Dv4.5.

NZQN above NZSI and NZQN below NZSI, you can see the elevation error :huh:

NZQN above NZSI.jpg

NZQN below NZSI.jpg

I uninstalled all Orbx and fsglobal, rebooted and reinstalled NZ South Island and NZQN, the only two Orbx products except for global base pack, and the problem is still there. The only airport on the planet that will not work. I have really old FSX airports that work perfect. I give up. Must be something with sim itself. Contemplating a reinstall. 

Thanks for the suggestions and your time

11 hours ago, archaic58 said:

I give up

Hello

I have all my products installed into the P3D folders with the exception of Object Flow and have no problems with any of my products displaying correctly ( so far :rolleyes: he said )

Nick, I think, also summizes it has to be a layer error and has asked to look at your scenery.cfg

It has to be something simple with an easy answer.

Unlike Nick I have no experience of problems with scenery installed into a Library.

First of all I want to thank those that replied. I figured out the problem. I installed Fsaerodata and you have to put the 4 entries in the scenery config below all 3rd party scenery that has airports. I feel so stupid

Thanks again

Archived