Transaction ID 5eb25c3ee8b09

Hello,

Not clear where I should post my question so used this one.

How do I know if the new software is working to be honest I see NO difference in the presentation  etc of the installed Global Trees HD, how are you supposed to know if its working, shuld Global Trees HD be disabled to see any improvement.

Its not helpful having NO user manual either

Hello Charlie,

did you install the trees inside or outside the simulator?

If outside, you can easily disable them to check the difference.

You could do the same with HD trees.

I don't know why there is no user manual.

Sorry for the delay, I had written the reply yesterday  and overlooked clicking on "Submit reply".

Morning Nick,

OK Thanks I will check I didn't put the SW anywhere other than the usual recommended location Orbx gives when the installation process is underway, I would NEVER just arbitarily select my own location with out good reason or instructions to do so.

I will check from memory after d/l the S/W first time I launched P3DV4.5 I got a message asking if I wanted to enable it as an ADD ON which I clicked yes?

If allowed can you clarify something that has been bothering me, is it Orbx policy NOT TO ANS questions posted with out a transaction ref ID relevant to the subject.

Not really, it used to be more strict when the products were distributed using installers

which then used to appear on numerous pirate sites.

Now that we have Orbx Direct, if we have any doubts, we can just look the customer up.

Providing a transaction number makes this quicker but it is not impossible without one.

Archived