Loading Files XP get stuck

Hi,

yesterday i took the opportunity of the Orbx sales to add US SOCAL & US NOCAL.

After installed i was exited to see the result. But unfortunetly if the both TE are in the custom scenery the loading process get stuck when the .ACF from the aircraft use for is loading. If i don´t use the both TE the loading process works till the end.

In advance thanks for your replies.

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

Thanks for the suggestion :)

I´ve done it twice.....Unfortunately same issue.

Actually i´m reinstalling a "vanilla" version (no plug-ins, no add-ons, only Orbx)  to see if that keep going.....

Between 4 and 5 minutes here. I have xp on an ssd but scenery is on a massive hdd. Only really stock planes but I run a few plug ins, Traffic Global, lua, xp realistic and xvision. Settings almost maxed (reflections off). I stay at or above 30fps except when flying through heavy cloud, very pleased with that.

This is what i´ve got in my custom scenery :

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/00 KSFO San Francisco/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/01Orbx_A_US_SoCal_Airports/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/02AAOrbx_OrbxlibsXP/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/02BBTerraFloraXP/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/02Global Airports/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_A_US_NoCal_TE_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_A_US_SoCal_TE_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_B_US_NoCal_TE_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_B_US_SoCal_TE_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_C_US_NoCal_TE_Orthos/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/03Orbx_C_US_SoCal_TE_Orthos/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/04AOpenSceneryX/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/04MisterX_Library/

KFSO Airport is from Mister-X (free) and need to add Mister X Library .

I use SceneManager and same as @suspman XP is on SSD and the custom scenery folder on a separate  HDD 2TB

And again 17 minutes a the second load.

There is a lot to load in this scenery, but it really shouldn't take this long and that's concerning. Do you find you have these issues as well in NoCal?

Of course, using an SSD greatly improves the loading speed, but this isn't always an option. I've had discussions with Laminar Research in the past about this problem, and it generally stems for the sim loading lots and lots of small files from disk causing mechanical drives to struggle. A defrag can help as this should prevent lots of disk I/O jumps by placing data blocks together, but we're generally stuck until LR allows us to load scenery from archives

I installed TE SoCal last night and have been using it today. As compared to starting previously with TE GB South at a UK airport, With SoCal it is taking around 3-4 times longer to start up. Not sure why California should take that much longer to startup than GB South. 

1 hour ago, neilw said:

I installed TE SoCal last night and have been using it today. As compared to starting previously with TE GB South at a UK airport, With SoCal it is taking around 3-4 times longer to start up. Not sure why California should take that much longer to startup than GB South. 

TE SoCal is 100GB more in files size than TEGB South

Archived