Global TerraFlora v2 not able to download

Transaction ID: 5eb27812317a5

Just purchased but can't access.Try via Orbx central but when I hit install it goes to this product cannot be installed directly into a simulator.Install to library outside simulator folder.Hit on main library button then I get error.Select a simulator this product supports.Try again.I only have Prepar3d v4.5 and all my other purchased scenery is fine and up to date.I can't even download manually.Help please??

Thanks for the reply Nick but It's not working.I have followed the prompts.Created a library under D:\Orbx extra library.Shows up in O/Central fine but I keep getting the message Error this product cannot be installed into the currently selected simulator.Please select a simulator this product supports and try again.I only have Prepar3d v4.5 nothing else.I go to my product Information screen. I can't do anything else. I tap on Orbx central manual download and I get a message This product does not have a full build download available. It's very frustrating.I just had an update of SODE and that downloaded and updated fine.Can you think of any other options.Maybe sending me zip file.I don't know.It should work.Hope to hear back soon.Thanks

Archived