East Midlands No Traffic

Hi, I'm using the Orbx East Midlands with the X-plane 11.50 Beta 6 and Traffic Global shows absolutely no parked aircraft, they try to approach but disappear about 10 miles out, all flights also show in the schedule.  Also tried it with WT3 which shows Parked Aircraft now I have fixed the ground routes according to GentlePilot posted on the X-Plane Forum.

Haven't used it for a while so not sure if it's always been like it or if it's a Beta 6 issue but appreciate any help.

21 minutes ago, Trago778 said:

Hi, I'm using the Orbx East Midlands with the X-plane 11.50 Beta 6 and Traffic Global shows absolutely no parked aircraft, they try to approach but disappear about 10 miles out, all flights also show in the schedule.  Also tried it with WT3 which shows Parked Aircraft now I have fixed the ground routes according to GentlePilot posted on the X-Plane Forum.

Haven't used it for a while so not sure if it's always been like it or if it's a Beta 6 issue but appreciate any help.

I attach a pic of what I see at EGNX East Midlands. Plenty of parked Traffic Global planes.

I assume you have installed the "fix" issued by JustFlight to enable Traffic Global to work in 11.50? If not got tot the JustFlight forum on x-plane.org and download it. It should actually by now be in the latest Traffic Global version.

Have you set your Traffic Global settings to 100% for planes? There is a varying degree of numbers of planes at all airports so you need to see what level of settings will render planes at the airport you are at. There is not always a one setting fits all setting. Busy airports like Heathrow, KLAX etc will always have loads of planes at a setting of 50% but others like EGNX are not major hubs in the true sense of the word and may require higher percentage settings in Traffic Global. 

Regarding landings, I see them, so maybe you just need higher settings in Traffic Global.

If none of the points or suggestions I have made work, then you need to address the issue to JustFlight for further guidance.

Pic with Traffic Global settings at 100% at Orbx EGNX East Midlands:

Capture4.thumb.JPG.224774d47b8596b41b1ebc0c2e15ed20.JPG

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue when it comes to traffic global. It seems pretty across the board when it comes to Orbx airports which is a shame. 

Yet to investigate fully with Cardiff and Innsbruck - the partner developed airports (ie: Gaya and Pilot Plus) don't seem to have this problem

@Jon Clarke I downloaded the APT file you posted for Leeds Bradford which worked a treat! Would you mind at all posting the one for this one as well please? :)

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Polarisnl said:

I'm having the same issue when it comes to traffic global. It seems pretty across the board when it comes to Orbx airports which is a shame. 

Yet to investigate fully with Cardiff and Innsbruck - the partner developed airports (ie: Gaya and Pilot Plus) don't seem to have this problem

@Jon Clarke I downloaded the APT file you posted for Leeds Bradford which worked a treat! Would you mind at all posting the one for this one as well please? :)

Thanks!

Welcome. Have you done all the required advice i gave to the original OP regarding ensuring you have the latest Traffic Global update? Set your TG settings for 100% etc.

I attach the apt.dat file I gave in my EGNX and also a pic of what I have seen in my test just now at EGNX and the TG settings that gave that traffic that you see in the pic. You need to unzip and place in the Earth nav data folder, the one without a _x  as in my 2nd pic.

TRAFFIC @ EGNX

Capture.thumb.JPG.0fb9ccd3715f3b03b336f03a7d422316.JPG

WHERE TO PACETHE APT.DAT

Capture1.JPG.1b1b5e053225c17af431441bd03321a9.JPG

The APT.DAT

apt.zip

@Jon Clarke

Thanks for the reply! The replacement APT file did the trick once again, not sure whats going on with these. 

I have the same issue with London City, Will check out how its looking in regard to Cardiff and Innsbruck later on

Running the latest version of Traffic Global on 11.50B17. 

Thanks!

Archived