EGNM ISSUES

Hi,

Just purchased Orbx EGNM and I have 2 problems. 1 is a giant huge "stick" that is only visible at certain angles (please see below image).

https://imgur.com/oVswN2D

Also I've just done 5 circuits in the NGX and 2 of them the FPS drops from 40 constant to 5/6 on short final, and then all of a sudden at a random point the FPS jump straight back to normal again?

Not happy paying for a product and it runs like this?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

This has solved the issue with the big "stick".

However the performance is now horrendous. I can load EGLL on Vatsim with all sliders maxed out with a constant 40FPS. Yet at Orbx LBA default aircrat, I get around 9? Uninstall the scenery and the FPS is back to normal?

This renders the product unuseable?

I have similar issues too. My issue seems to be that it takes the sim ages to load the airpot so if i llok away for a while then back again it has to reload and so causes the sim to freeze for ages. Its the same for me at EGPH and is very frustrating as I have already turned off alot in the scenery file. 

I notice a very worrying increase in VRAM usage at Leeds on finals it jumps from 4.5 to 5.9 GB used  That concerns me for when I start using PMDG aircraft.  I am currently using the A2A VFR planes.

I am also using in on True Earth GB.

Is there any option to optimise it better?

Archived