Issues with my scenery packages

Hello I've been out of this for ages and once knew how to do this but I can't figure out hot to fix my issue. I installed the patch for missing building textures in seatac but for me the entire airport is missing other then the runways. I've been reading and tried several arrangements I now have beautiful scenery except the airport I attach my log showing the scenery file arrangement and the files loaded. I have the transaction ID from my purchase but don't see any private way to post it.

test2.txt

45 minutes ago, Aaron D Ramsdell said:

Thank you for responding. here is the Scenery pack file attached.

scenery_packs.ini 812 B · 1 download

I have adjusted the scenery_packs.ini for as it was wrongly layered. You had your Forkboy ortho file at the top of the layer which would block out your Orbx TE Washington. Your ortho Washington2017 file is actually redundant now you have TE Washington. I also moved your KSEA demo above Global Airports as that is where it should now be placed since a couple of XP versions ago. It is particularly relevant seeing that you have TE Washington installed.

scenery_packs.ini

25 minutes ago, Sentry11 said:

I see by comparing your last "text2.txt" file and your current "scenery_packs.ini" file that you have changed the arrangement since then. Are you still having problems for which airport?

Ok as a last resort I moved the sea demo and I now have good scenery at sea tac but boeing field has flat buildings I think it has to do with placement of the global airports call.

scenery_packs.ini

3 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

I have adjusted the scenery_packs.ini for as it was wrongly layered. You had your Forkboy ortho file at the top of the layer which would block out your Orbx TE Washington. Your ortho Washington2017 file is actually redundant now you have TE Washington. I also moved your KSEA demo above Global Airports as that is where it should now be placed since a couple of XP versions ago. It is particularly relevant seeing that you have TE Washington installed.

scenery_packs.ini 812 B · 0 downloads

OK great I think I got it now, will give it a go.

No it's because you have not used the scenery pack i gave you. You have now placed the TE Washington files above Global Airports which it should not be. Leave thongs alone until you test the new scenry packs.ini and see if things get better. If you are going to remove anything then remove the Washington 2017 file. You may find you need KSEA demo as it is better than the one in Global Airports

I wrote this post as you replied saying OK great I think I got it now.....

22 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

No it's because you have not used the scenery pack i gave you. You have now placed the TE Washington files above Global Airports which it should not be. Leave thongs alone until you test the new scenry packs.ini and see if things get better. If you are going to remove anything then remove the Washington 2017 file. You may find you need KSEA demo as it is better than the one in Global Airports

I wrote this post as you replied saying OK great I think I got it now.....

Thanks the last key for me was placement of the global airports, it works fine thank you. Yes I'll dump the other redundant washington 2017 file.

Archived