TrueEarth NL - P3D v4 and P3D v5

When I tried to download / install TrueEarth NL (using Orbx Central) I faced the problem that on C\: I did not have enough space for the to be downloaded file. But there is still enough space on other drives. So I copied the relevant 4 files from my P3D v4 installation into the P3D v5 Orbx folder and manually inserted those files into the P3D v5 scenery library. But unfortunately when I open Orbx Central again (P3D v5 MyProducts) it does not recognize the installation. What can I do that also Orbx recognizes this manual installation? 

The problem started with the size of that file e. g. app. 70 GB. As I do not have a fast internet connection it would take me several hours to download and therefore I want to shorten the installation procedure. 

Regards,

Rolf   

Hello Nick,

thanks for the advice and it worked. But it was not necessary to previously manually add those sceneries to the P3D v5 Scenery Library because those are additional added by the program. But it is necessary to manually set the correct insertion point before using "Install". 

Regards,

Rolf

Archived