Mochafd

Mochafd

Hi 

can some one please inform me of hoe to get jet ways to work in X-plane 11. I have Orbx England Central and South, which I also came with a World Jetway's Download Free , this I could not get to work Around the same time I purchased from another supplier a copy of EGCC Manchester,  which also came with a free copy, which again I can not get to work. So I tried a more direct way and Purchased a copy of World Jetway's  but what a sunrise i can not get that to work. 

I know since I retired to Shropshire, my brain cells are now slowly slipping away, my eye sight is not was it was, I can have my teeth filled by post., and I have to replace the batteries in my hearing aids more often but I would love to be able to sit and watch the Jetway at my favorite Airport to come out and work like it should.

Can some one please tell me what I am doing wrong, when I try to activate them I get the message wrong email, o activation code.   I do not have an activation code

Which way now ?

Thanks for reading this.

@Mochafd I have no experience in the addon World Jetways but I read the following:

"WorldJetways places animated jetways in every default airport. They can be commanded either automatically or manually. It requires Scenery Animation Manager 2 to work"

The important wording there is it applies jetways to Default XP Gateway airports. It doesn't mention anything about payware addon airports.

A few of questions for you:

What version of XP are you using?

Is the "favourite" airport you refer to the addon EGCC and if so who was the developer? I assume not the Orbx version

I would suggest you maybe ask your question at the developers support forum.

Do you have SAM 2 installed as well in order for World Jetways to work?

Hi Guys 

Thank you all for your suggestions to my problem,  flight simulator  program reminds me of having our first child, he came with no instruction but good friends and a few books helped we ended up with 4 children, all turned out perfectly.  so onward and upward, so long as we land properly every time we take off  all will be well.

Thank you all again for your support .

Archived