Orbx Central and P3D v5.

Good day and well done to Orbx for compatibility of their products with v5. The question I would like to raise is why is Orbx Central still in Fastlane (Beta) for installation to v5? The message even tells me to not opt in if Central is "Mission Critical" as it could be less stable. Surely there should be an official release by now if most products are compatible? It just seems to be in conflict, and I tend not to load Beta releases. Regards.

Hello,

if you tend not to load Beta releases, then please do not yet even start down the path towards P3D v5.

Although it is not a beta, P3D v5 has some remaining problems and as I wrote elsewhere, it makes little

sense for Orbx to rush into fixes when the fixes may well be undone by an already promised P3D v5 "hotfix".

There are anomalies in quite a few Orbx products, as clearly stated in this topic and in the linked topics inside it.

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you tend not to load Beta releases, then please do not yet even start down the path towards P3D v5.

Although it is not a beta, P3D v5 has some remaining problems and as I wrote elsewhere, it makes little

sense for Orbx to rush into fixes when the fixes may well be undone by an already promised P3D v5 "hotfix".

There are anomalies in quite a few Orbx products, as clearly stated in this topic and in the linked topics inside it.

Thank for the info...

Archived