ESKS apron in a deep hole after update

38348258jp.jpg

38348259xq.jpg

After an Update was offered in OrbxDirect for several airports, I performed them. After that wanted to depard from ESKS, and it looked like this. Reinstalled the airport, checked Vector.. nothing. It was working properly before. Could it be that the latest P3D HF3 is required? Haven't installed it yet, as not each addon I use is compatible yet. Is there a way to roll back to the previous version for the time being?

Best regards

Matthias

Hey Marcus,

I have that file. So far I didn't find any other airport misbehaving (however, I have to check a bunch..).

Things I recently installed after the last time I recall ESKS working fine:
Justsim LOWI V3, Basel Varna and Luxembourg,
FSAerodata Navdata update for P3D internal database.

I now suspect the last one, however it should only update approaches, not airport elevations. I use FSAerodata for the VertX DA62, and to keep Navaids up to date for non-FMS aircraft.

Many thanks for your efforts! Best,

Matthias

Found it. FSAerodata was the culprit. Moved it below 3rd party scenery, and everything works as intended now. Many thanks for your efforts, maybe this can be helpful for future support regarding elevation issues- ask if FSAerodata is installed.
@Nick: If you're still interested I can revert to the bad config and check.

1 hour ago, Matze said:

Found it. FSAerodata was the culprit. Moved it below 3rd party scenery, and everything works as intended now. Many thanks for your efforts, maybe this can be helpful for future support regarding elevation issues- ask if FSAerodata is installed.
@Nick: If you're still interested I can revert to the bad config and check.

Thanks, FSAerodata has caused issues earlier as well, not for ESKS though.

Glad it worked out and thanks for reporting back.

Archived