Problems with Orbx GLOBAL, VECTOR AND OPENLC EUROPE

Good day!

I have got some problems with Orbx 

Ilya5360

Apr 16, 5:43 PM AEST

I write you today,because i found that  Orbx base,vector and Open CL europe - dont work properly,i was about 2 days in other city and now i come and after installing I found that nothing changes in my prepar3d. I have reinstalled it, but again they dont work!

In these pictures you can see,that with Orbx building are more look  realistic and they take +- real place(THIS IS  BERLIN EEDT)

InkedScreenshot_5_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot_6_LI.jpg

On 4/17/2020 at 2:46 PM, IlyaZ said:

Good day!

Ilya5360

I write you today,because i found that  Orbx base,vector and Open CL europe - dont work properly,i was about 2 days in other city and now i come and after installing I found that nothing changes in my prepar3d. I have reinstalled it, but again they dont work!

In these pictures you can see,that with Orbx building are more look  realistic and they take +- real place(THIS IS  BERLIN EEDT)

en.jpg

link.jpg

Good day!

Ilya5360

Good day!

Ilya5360

Hi

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the "addons.xml" file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.
Please note: do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just please attach the files.

Thanks

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow  for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Then go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function.

I would also rearrange your Vector entries as in the below image.

Vector Entries.PNG

This is what I see.....It looks like something is killing your autogen, I would also do a verify files of the Orbx Libraries, actually it wouldn't hurt to do a verify files of all your Orbx products.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:46 AM, IlyaZ said:

(THIS IS  BERLIN EEDT)

I couldn't find a EEDT, so I assumed you meant EDDT.

EDDT.PNG

EDDT1.PNG

Hello,

the only way I can see to replicate your screen shots is to take one with the autogen sliders to the left and then one to the right.

If your attached scenery.cfg file is the one in use, then unticking the first two entries would remove any outside influence.

I am using your scenery.cfg file in these two shots, which clearly and exactly illustrate the difference between your shot and that of your friend.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I have used your scenery.cfg file in my copy of P3D v4 and there are autogen buildings and trees.

Logically there is something wrong with your copy of P3D.

Please show me that without Orbx you have all buildings.

So far, your case is unique.

Archived