TE South & Cardiff Airport (EGFF)

Hello all,

I was just wondering, that super-dooper Cardiff Payware Grade Airport that we got with EU Regions Wales, can I lift it out of EU Regions Wales and plant it into TE South

When I upgraded to TE Regions I removed all Orbx stuff and loaded Orbx Libraries then straight to TE Regions from that, all working a treat but would like to have that Payware Grade Cardiff Airport back is all.

Kindest Regards

Graham

2 hours ago, GrahamTMuir said:

out of EU Regions Wales and plant it into TE South

Hello Graham,

Nick has posted a topic on that exact problem. I do not know where that post is in the forum, but this is what he wrote.

If you can find the post, you can get the EGFF.cfg

Hello,

you can already back up the Orbx\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGFF folder and then uninstall EU Wales. Restore your backup, add the attached file to Orbx\scripts and you have what you want.

scenerylib_EU_EGFF.cfg

Nick

Hi,

meh, didn't really work for me, the files thing; loading EU Wales did however, though not sure I want to clutter my new Borg Cube sized SSD Drive with historic oldies like EU Wales, prefer TE South and therefore, I will wait to see if EGFF Cardiff Airport is include in a forthcoming TE South upgrade.

Kindest Regards

Graham

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Do the files referred to in this solution not exist with P3Dv5?  

I've been trying to add EGFF back into v5 but I don't have the same file or folder structures that I had in v4 although all the scenery works OK.  For example, I don't have an Orbx/Scripts file nor do I have the Orbx/FTX_EU folder in my C: drive.

Any ideas on how to get EGFF working in v5 without EU Wales?

Thanks

Mike

Hi chaps,

all new info and as at 10th May 2020 10:20 Hrs Local UK - keep in mind this is for P3D V4.5 to HF 3 using TE North Central and South NO OTHER REGIONS INSTALLED.

Smudger's (and by extension therefore Nick's) info is correct regarding getting the Payware Grade Airport from EU Wales to work in TE South, so follow all the steps outlined above in Smudger's message but for me I had to add this crucial step or steps  - after having completed those steps in Smudger's message go into Orbx Central and verify Libraries then Sync Sim and Presto!! Cardiff Payware Grade Airport seamlessly integrated into TE South!

Twaz like a PEBKAK Error I think? 

Kindest Regards

Graham

Archived