Abysmal fps at EGPH

@Doug Sawatzky  Hi Doug. I think the customer is referring to XP and not P3D

@chemtrails737 The low fps at the terminal is unfortunately very common. Can you confirm that when you view away from directly in front of the terminal that the fps rises to a satisfactory level?

I too have poor fps at the terminal and overcome that by temporarily reducing my AA setting while in front of the terminal in a parking slot.

I will ask @Greg Jones if he can comment as this poor fps is well noted.

6 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

@Doug Sawatzky  Hi Doug. I think the customer is referring to XP and not P3D

@chemtrails737 The low fps at the terminal is unfortunately very common. Can you confirm that when you view away from directly in front of the terminal that the fps rises to a satisfactory level?

I too have poor fps at the terminal and overcome that by temporarily reducing my AA setting while in front of the terminal in a parking slot.

I will ask @Greg Jones if he can comment as this poor fps is well noted.

Passing this to the EGPH developer, @Raz Goeta, for investigation.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm wondering if there has been any update on this? I suffer a big drop in FPS around Edinburgh airport which I don't see at LOWI or EGHI. I'm wondering if there's an option to reduce some of the auto gen around the airport especially vegetation as it seems dense regardless of in sim settings. This has worked at Christchurch in New Zealand and dramatically improved frames, it was a file I downloaded from the forums and placed in manually it's not an option in Orbx Central.

Archived