true earth great britain south

Hi I have purchased and installed true earth great Britain south and verified the download have the libraries downloaded but am getting these error box when I load up x plane show in the attached picture.

If any one could point me in the right direction to why this is happening or what I have done wrong would be much appreciated 

B38M_4k - 2020-04-11 12.35.33.png

Exactly what I needed but as an attachment preferably:)

Open your scenery_packs.ini in your Custom Scenery folder.

Cut and paste these file entries to directly below Global Airports:

Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Custom/
 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_GB_South_TrueEarth_Overlay/
 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_South_TrueEarth_Orth
os/

That is the first thing. Secondly ignore the OrbxLibsXP error message as everyone gets it. it an anomaly with 11.50b and won't be addressed until 11.50 becomes an official release and out of Beta

Third point: You may not have got a complete installation of TEGB South but I cannot tell at present if there are files missing. You may be getting the error message about TEGB South needing some library files but I cannot read beyond that portion of the message to see if it mentions missing files in TEGB South/ortho/textures

10 hours ago, Flightsimdom said:

Thanks.

2 points. First i have rearranged your scenery_packs.ini for you as it was incorrectly layered.

Second point is that it would appear from your Log txt that the installation of TEGB South did not complete properly. There is mention of this:

The terrain file 'terrain/abd0xfe10x17.ter' could not be located.

This error message indicates that the conversion process from jpg to dds format imagery did not complete. This normally happens when there is not enough free disk space to perform the conversion and installation. 

Please tell me what free disk space you have on the disk drive you are downloading onto and, if a different disk drive, the amount of free space on the drive you are wanting to install onto.

Also please take a look at this link I wrote which gives you all the details of requirements to successfully (normally!) a True Earth addon

Here is you revised scenery_packs.ini which I suggest you keep until a successful installation of TEGB South is done. scenery_packs.ini

Here is the link I spoke of:

38 minutes ago, Flightsimdom said:

Hi Jon  much apricated for the help so far my hard drive has 2.9TB available of space so plenty of space remaining 

I also need to know what drive you are downloading onto? Is it also to the 2.9TB drive? Where is Temp file located? You will find that via Orbx central/settings/downloader.

17 minutes ago, Flightsimdom said:

I only have one hard drive on this pc it’s just w 4 tb HDD

Thanks. Please now attach your Orbx Central log file which can be found via Orbx Central/settings/help.

Just confirm again that the 4TB drive you have is your C drive

@Nick Cooper another one that is an incomplete installation despite plenty of free space  and only a single. Please move to Orbx Central support forum. Thanks.

I will try totally uninstall and delete all Orbx product to do with x plane  and reinstall.  

On 4/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Thanks. Please now attach your Orbx Central log file which can be found via Orbx Central/settings/help.

Just confirm again that the 4TB drive you have is your C drive

@Nick Cooper another one that is an incomplete installation despite plenty of free space  and only a single. Please move to Orbx Central support forum. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived