XP in the U.K. Part 4

Jack Sawyer

29 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool!  How does it handle in real life?

I really love it, i really do, however its what we call nowadays a toxic relationship... the arrow and the bricks share some aerodynamic characteristics, and Im pretty sure we all here know about the aerodynamic characteristics of the bricks. 
this is actually accurate, IMHO.... however i must state that the arrow i flew was a normally aspired one, the just flight arrow is a turbo one so it has some differences on performance

Why Every Pilot Should Practice Power-Off 180 Landings | Boldmethod

fun fact: the arrow i flew were the last normally aspired ones  check this picture
https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Piper-PA-28RT-201-Arrow-IV/1597068/L?qsp=eJwtjbEKwkAQRP9lay1EsEgXU1hYaGFhu%2BwN8eDMHbsbMIT8u%2BdhN7x5zKwkeXJ8/LEUUEcGVnnRjgorv426lRRjNFf2mKdefOZUvWHYX5%2BX6llWPy%2BVBHb0IiiO8Oc3DdBfBZM2OdaLQw3Qe8t0PFUeopXEbQPOMdG2fQFPdDI1

fun fact 2: the one on the pic could possible be me since i flew that very same plane that very day

37 minutes ago, jotaedo said:

I really love it, i really do, however its what we call nowadays a toxic relationship... the arrow and the bricks share some aerodynamic characteristics, and Im pretty sure we all here know about the aerodynamic characteristics of the bricks. 
this is actually accurate, IMHO.... however i must state that the arrow i flew was a normally aspired one, the just flight arrow is a turbo one so it has some differences on performance

Why Every Pilot Should Practice Power-Off 180 Landings | Boldmethod

fun fact: the arrow i flew were the last normally aspired ones  check this picture
https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Piper-PA-28RT-201-Arrow-IV/1597068/L?qsp=eJwtjbEKwkAQRP9lay1EsEgXU1hYaGFhu%2BwN8eDMHbsbMIT8u%2BdhN7x5zKwkeXJ8/LEUUEcGVnnRjgorv426lRRjNFf2mKdefOZUvWHYX5%2BX6llWPy%2BVBHb0IiiO8Oc3DdBfBZM2OdaLQw3Qe8t0PFUeopXEbQPOMdG2fQFPdDI1

fun fact 2: the one on the pic could possible be me since i flew that very same plane that very day

Ha, I love it.  I’ve seen the same with a duck in foul weather.  Great stuff.

Archived