Orbx/Libraries. X-Plane 11.50b3

Renair

Libraries won't load in the latest Beta, get an error message.  Main sceneries load fine but for example, if I start EGLC I get an error message, then when I load the airport and fly, lots of buildings are very blurry and some buildings dont appear now till your within 50 feet of them.

9 hours ago, Spencer said:

I'm running XP11.50b3 and experiencing an error loading EGLC.  I also have TEGB South installed.  Not sure if the issue is a result of Vulkan beta or something else.  Any support always appreciated.  

Log.txt 79.95 kB · 0 downloads

Hi. I note 2 points in your posts to date.

The first is that you get an error message in 11.50b3 regarding OrbxLibsXP. Everyone does and is is due to 11.50. It will be looked at in detail when 11.50 becomes an official release but is noted by Orbx for attention.

The 2nd point is the buildings around the EGLC location. There is a patch released to to resolve the issue of translucent building appearing:

20 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Hi. I note 2 points in your posts to date.

The first is that you get an error message in 11.50b3 regarding OrbxLibsXP. Everyone does and is is due to 11.50. It will be looked at in detail when 11.50 becomes an official release but is noted by Orbx for attention.

The 2nd point is the buildings around the EGLC location. There is a patch released to to resolve the issue of translucent building appearing:

Hi.  Thanks for response and reference to a patch.  Be well.

Blurry texture is a problem with Xplane Beta on some Graphic Cards for the way it handles textures, 11.50 Beta is still very unstable as it is a big change and above all it changes the core engine. I got any sort of error with the first beta, now with beta 3 is better but still a long way to go for Laminar to fix some issues.

Archived