Hello everyone,

I installed Orbx KEGE a while back and haven’t been back for awhile. Since then I flew back in (today) and noticed that it was a default airport. I verified files, still nothing, I uninstalled and reinstalled, and still nothing. I have my P3d on my main drive and all my Orbx libraries on a separate HD. if anyone can help with this I’d appreciate it thank you!

Luke Sobiechowski

Hi Luke

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the "addons.xml" file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.
Please note: do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just please attach the Files.

Thanks Luke

I see two instances of Orbx ObjectFlow installed.

One is at 
PATH=C:\Users\lukasz\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow

And the other

PATH=E:\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow

Please uninstall the version located at PATH=C:\Users\lukasz\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow and test.

The way I would approach this is to do an uninstall from Orbx Central.

Then physically navigate to the C:\Users\lukasz\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow location and delete it if it is still there.

Then from within Orbx Central install ObjectFow again and check the locations and ensure only the E:\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow is present.

Thanks, it look like your chosen path for your Orbx Central Library is E\:

This is one of the prohibited locations.

There are a few requirements when choosing a library location:

You cannot choose a location that is within a simulator’s root directory.

You cannot place a library at the root of a volume (you’ll need to create a directory). This means a location like D:\ is invalid, but D:\Library is valid.

You cannot choose a directory that already contains files.

Archived