Orbx KEYW

jomike75

Hi all,

Need your help regarding the Orbx KEYW scene please: after successfully installing the scenery, it does not appear in the sim ... here is my log and scenery pack ini for those who can help me! Thank you and and good flights

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  Xplane 11.40

Issue:  

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Thanks.

This addon is installed into my XP directory (i also tried to move it to the main library but still got the issue at KEYW airport with no buildings, no airports, nothin...)

I've used Orbx central to verify the Orbx keyw files...everything was OK

I don't understand my log text..it says that art asset are missing with some objects....

6 minutes ago, jomike75 said:

Thanks.

This addon is installed into my XP directory (i also tried to move it to the main library but still got the issue at KEYW airport with no buildings, no airports, nothin...)

I've used Orbx central to verify the Orbx keyw files...everything was OK

I don't understand my log text..it says that art asset are missing with some objects....

Do you have a backup copy made? If so delete it as it may be corrupted somehow and running Verify Files will look only at the backup and therefore produce the same error. I strongly suggest that you use Orbx Central, and uninstall KEYW, reboot the PC and reinstall

3 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Do you have a backup copy made? If so delete it as it may be corrupted somehow and running Verify Files will look only at the backup and therefore produce the same error. I strongly suggest that you use Orbx Central, and uninstall KEYW, reboot the PC and reinstall

I don't know if i have a backup but there is a file in my custom scenery called "scenery_packs.ini.backup-Orbx" (in attachment). How can i check if i have a backup to delete it lease ? I already tried further reinstallation of KEYW...with the same error

scenery_packs.ini.backup-orbx

7 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

Try disabling this line in your "ini" file  -------     "SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/z_ortho_Florida_130/"     and see what you get, maybe the Florida Ortho and Orbx KEYW airport don't play together well enough.

Valid point yet again @Sentry11:)

10 minutes ago, Sentry11 said:

@Jon Clarke   If disabling the third party ortho "Florida" doesn't help then he probably requires Orbx TE Florida for "KEYW" to work correctly.

I intend to mention that but it doesn't make sense that the buildings don't appear. The layering in the .ini is OK and KEYW is above Global Airports and above his ortho Florida, so in theory should work, maybe with anomalies without TE Florida, but sitting at the top of the .ini pile there should be buildings.

The log is indicating missing aspects of the addon rather than the addon being masked somehow.

Archived