Product download failed

I can't seem to see the support forum for download issues, every where I look seems to bring me back to here:blink:

Can someone either  direct me to the correct forum or offer andy advise on why the product hasnt downloaded correctly and the verify files doesnt work ??

Now my Xplane 11 crashes each time i go to open it as well :angry:

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, davidal said:

Hello,

Same situation here. Following the steps suggested did not solve the problem. Installing TE GBS on a fresh XPlane installation.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

What version of XP?

Attach your XP log

1 hour ago, Bob Allum said:

I can't seem to see the support forum for download issues, every where I look seems to bring me back to here:blink:

Can someone either  direct me to the correct forum or offer andy advise on why the product hasnt downloaded correctly and the verify files doesnt work ??

Now my Xplane 11 crashes each time i go to open it as well :angry:

Untitled.png

Forgot to add that you need to make sure you have all the requirements mentioned in this link and made any necessary adjustments as required.

Also attach a copy of the XP log after you have attempted to install the addon, and a pic if possible of any error message you get on screen.

Hello Jon

Thank you for taking the time to help me

I only have one drive but it has 766GB free fo 930 GB, I went to clear the temp folder but it was already empty....went through the motions again with no luck, I have attached error messages and XP log...

1.png

2.png

3.png

Log.txt

I want you to delete the backup copy because each time you try to reinstall, Orbx Central will take the data from the backup copy which may be corrupted. Then do a Verify files and see if that helps.

If you get the same error message after the Verify Files process then attach your Orbx Central log file available in Orbx Central/settings/help

Hello,

there is a persistent report of texconv failing to execute.

Here is one of thousands of instances.

2020-04-09T09:00:51.756Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] texconv exited with code -1073741515

The almost inevitable cause is the lack of the prerequisite software for Orbx Central.

Archived