LSZO elevation

Good afternoon,

I recently reinstalled everything and with that moved from FTX central to Orbx central. I loaded up at Luzern, which is below ground level. It's like some dug a hole in the ground where the airport is (see attached pictures). I checked eveything in Orbx central and that seems fine. Add-on.xml seems fine, didn't change anything there. Any idea what causes the problem?

Best regards

2020-4-7_17-31-30-630.jpg

2020-4-7_17-31-42-681.jpg

I ran the auto config thing for the Vector elevation correction, that seemed to do the trick. Then I had the problem that everything was blurred, so I locked FPS to 30 FPS as suggested on this forum. Still blurry, so I restarted P3D. After restarting everything was the same again from the start. Did the Vector auto config thing again, but it didn't help this time.

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

are you using someone's addon mesh at all?

Yeah, PILOT'S FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX. I did think about that for a second, but if I have to believe the developer this version of their mesh was designed to work with all the Orbx stuff. Thought nothing of it

Hello,

adding mesh is very likely to add cliffs around flat airports, whoever they may have been developed by.

I understand that Pilot's did advertise this product as for FTX but it was never tested.

I understand that they do provide their own fix, AFM.

You could try that?

Archived