Made a mess of making external library

NeilG

Hello all

I pray you and your families are all well.

I've made a right mess of things. I cant really remember all the steps I've taken to get to this point, but basically I tried to move a library in x plane custom scenery out into a separate library external to sim, then reinstall sim and use the downloads from the new library - all went wrong and all I seem to have done since is make things worse. I am left with a situation in which Central doesn't register what is in the libraries of my  TE and even with the ones I have, if I try to set up a situation on X Plane in a covered area it just crashes the sim. I have everything downloading and in the libraries but if I try to repair through reinstall Central tries to download the who things again. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks. Neil.

central.log

Having just said Ive tried that, I tried again just after I read your mail and it showed up this time. Just got to see if they load intoi othe sim this time. Thanks.

Well, I've no idea what you did but all this self isolating must have boosted your powers of psychic repair young man. You've no idea how much time I spent trying to get this sorted yesterday. Anyway, thank Nick and here is wishing the best to you and your family at this time.

Neil. 

Archived