Scenery

Had to reinstall Prepar3dv4. Reloaded most of my Orbx scenery but am missing object and movement. Example OG39 there should be a horse and Helicopter and other objects but there missing. Tried loading scenery in the prepar3dv4 folder, and even tried to reinstall it into the main directory and nothing. Wondering what I did wrong. I also tried to use Migration and that didn't work either. Thanks Walt

Hi Smudger. Thank you for the quick response. Im sure its something I did when installing Orbx, I was confused where to install the scenery and I started to put them in the main , but then I think I out some of the installs in the P3d folder. And I'm sure that's not a good thing. But.... what ever I did put me in a bad spot. Because not I can't even get P3d to boot up and it crashes. So now I cant even start the p3d.. I am going to uninstall some of the Orbx scenery and see if I can get a P3d boot. Thank you for your response and I'll try and keep in touch with you. I think I am going to reinstall the scenery in the Main folder. and see if I am ok after that.

Hi Walt

If you are hopefully using the new app called Orbx Central, then you will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then ObjectFlow will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

So may also then need to locate the ObjectFlow in the "My Products" list and click on install.

Archived