MORANBAH to BRISBANE, QantasLink 757

Chris.D

Here is a One and a half Hour flight to dust the cobwebs off your Majestic Dash 8 Q400, and see Central Queensland coal fields.

From Wikipedia:

Moranbah Airport (IATA: MOV, ICAO: YMRB) is an airport serving Moranbah, Queensland, Australia. It is located 3.25 nautical miles (6.02 km; 3.74 mi) south of Moranbah and operated by the BHP Mitsubishi Alliance, a coal mining company.

The airport averages 40 QantasLink flights each week, most of these being Dash-8 Q400 aircraft.

QantasLink 757

QLK757

LANDED 21 MINUTES AGO

MOV MORANBAH, AUSTRALIA                                   BNE BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA

took off from Moranbah - MOV                                    landed at Brisbane - BNE

(on time)                                                                                 (22 minutes late)

1h 20m total travel time.

Orbx Australia v2 (contains YMRB)

Orbx YBBN

ActiveSky for P3D v4

0Axc8W1.jpg

dzAg5Uh.jpg

QW2DqQw.jpg

Here is your route data, you know what to do.

DCT NIPOM W727 SUSGI V123 BN

Chris.

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are amazing shots Chris.  What settings are you using?  Any "shader" mods?

Hi Jack, No, nothing special, I just set the brightness and saturation in P3D and just use the "V" key to do the capture.

Hope you Guys are flying these, I'm having a lot of fun making them and flying them. 

Just now, Chris.D said:

Hi Jack, No, nothing special, I just set the brightness and saturation in P3D and just use the "V" key to do the capture.

Hope you Guys are flying these, I'm having a lot of fun making them and flying them. 

Yes, they're cool, your shots are extremely clear and focused, I like them.

Archived