Orbx Global and NZSI on P3D v4 has large tiles and water on the hills

Hi all, 

I have recently downloaded P3D and purchased Orbx Global as well as New Zealand South Island scenery packs. 

I installed them using Orbx Central, but when I run P3D I am getting terrible graphics. There are large tiles that dont seem to render, all the detail is missing and there is water where there definitely shouldnt be. Some of the mountains and hills have a wierd blue shade over them and the trees appear very detailed in a few places but mostly non existent in 3d. 

I have searched and searched but cannot seem to find anyone with the same issue as me. 

In the Scenery Library, if i disable FTX_NZSI_08_CUSTOM, all of the blocks go away and the scenery looks pretty good for the most part, but not very detailed at all as it is just the Global Base scenery. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the NZSI Scenery Pack, but it didn't change anything. I am wondering if it's something to do with the order of the files in the Scenery Library? 

I have tried dropping my graphics setting right down, turning them up, changing some things and not others, following other recommended settings I found on here, but it made no difference. 

With my current graphics settings set relatively high, I am still getting 40fps average while flying, so there should be no issues with the hardware. 

P3D is running from my SSD

My computer specs are:

• 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
  • 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz
  • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive

If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated! We're in social isolation lockdown for at least 4 weeks here in New Zealand and it would be great to be able to at elast fly around the country from home! 

Cheers

NZWF From Air.PNG

NZWF Runway 2.PNG

NZWF Runway.PNG

Scenery Library.PNG

Wanaka 1.PNG

Wanaka, Hawea.PNG

Thanks Doug, 

I renamed the files as suggested then Verified both the Base and NZSI Scenery through Orbx central and did Sync Simulator, but now when I open P3D, no aircraft shows in the vehicle section, I can't click anything and the program crashes after about 15 seconds...

Hello,

I think that until the lclookup.bgl file is replaced by verify files for the Orbx Libraries,

the simulator will not start. It is a necessary core file.

The missing aircraft is just that the simulator has stopped before it reached that point.

Archived