Skagit Airport - Pavement Textures

Janis

Hi!
I just purchased your wonderful Skagit Airport. I was just wondering if there is a problem with the airport or if these textures are correct, as they vary from some of the pictures in your store.

In the screenshots you see that I have a dark very coarse grain, slightly pixelated (sadly) pavement. In the picture on your store however the pavement is light grey and very fine.

Any clarification would be appreciated. 
PS: My Scenery file.ini is in correct order the Airport is on the top.

Thanks!

2020-03-28 18_37_50-Orbx Central.png

2020-03-28 18_30_35-X-System.png

Thanks for the quick responses! However none of the above solved the issue. I verified the files, still pixelated decals, uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same. Even installed it directly in to the main folder again, still the same. The entire airport has this decal. I even verified the Orb library. 
I think it is then on your server side that the airport is somehow faulty? Could you check this?

I also bought several other airports and none of them had these issues.

Thanks for your help.

5 minutes ago, Janis said:

Thanks for the quick responses! However none of the above solved the issue. I verified the files, still pixelated decals, uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same. Even installed it directly in to the main folder again, still the same. The entire airport has this decal.
I think it is then on your server side that the airport is somehow faulty? Could you check this?

I also bought several other airports and none of them had these issues.

Thanks for your help.

@Nick Cooper @Greg Jonesany ideas gents on this heavy decal issue?

This seems to be a common problem with this airport:
In this video you also see the same decals as I have. Also notice the wierd disappearing behavior of the taxi line for example at 2:20 I have that too. So something is definitely not right with the textures or decals.

8 minutes ago, Greg Jones said:

I've seen this issue before and I believe it is caused by an replacement texture package - unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

I'll look into and see if I can find the offender.

Greg

Thanks Greg.

14 minutes ago, Greg Jones said:

I've seen this issue before and I believe it is caused by an replacement texture package - unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

I'll look into and see if I can find the offender.

Greg

Thanks I found the conflicting texture replacement package. It is MisterX Airport Enviroment HD. So I just need to disable this and the textures are back to normal.
Thanks for all the help.

Just now, Janis said:

Thanks I found the conflicting texture replacement package. It is MisterX Airport Enviroment HD. So I just need to disable this and the textures are back to normal.
Thanks for all the help.

No probs.

Archived