Some love for NSTU

After some time learning about software and scenery development I decided to do something for one of my favorites airports from Orbx, yes as the tittle says NSTU Pago Pago, in the screenshots you'll see what I did :) 

IkIDsAG.jpgIkIDsAG.jpg

H8eaYVi.jpg

DrkrEVF.jpg

VtGNk8H.jpg

No Orbx file has been modified, no need to add or delete Orbx files, completely independent. Powered by SODE, you can choose the color (yellow and orange) and you can even change it in the simulator (no need to close or restart), it will be available for FREE! (Very soon)

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's nice and all but how did you do this?

Basically I created a simple and little invisible plane, in that plane there is a light attached,  then I placed it multiple times with SODE tools, a little bit of coding and we have this. I did other projects but as payware, this one will be freeware. Sounds simple but it took me some time to discover this possibility :)

1 minute ago, Walter Almaraz Roca said:

Basically I created a simple and little invisible plane, in that plane there is a light attached,  then I placed it multiple times with SODE tools, a little bit of coding and we have this. I did other projects but as payware, this one will be freeware. Sounds simple but it took me some time to discover this possibility :)

Dang, that's very clever!

Archived