Kelemen Gabor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Please help:
I have 32 Orbx programs on my simulator and the system works with ProSim 737 program under P3D v4.
1. / The tentacles (pipes) connected to the aircraft do not appear on the Vienna screen, they are missing.
2. / I have used Insbruck Airport the most so far (my favorite) and standing on runway 08 for a week, crash is immediately displayed when the take-off power is added and the program returns to an American air base with an F22 aircraft.

What should I do to fix these?
thank you Gabor

Please help:
I have 32 Orbx programs on my simulator and the system works with ProSim 737 program under P3D v4.
1. / The tentacles (pipes) connected to the aircraft do not appear on the Vienna screen, they are missing.
2. / I have used Insbruck Airport the most so far (my favorite) and standing on runway 08 for a week, crash is immediately displayed when the take-off power is added and the program returns to an American air base with an F22 aircraft.

What should I do to fix these?
thank you Gabor

Hello,

I believe I have already answered your questions here:

On 8/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

for support for a Gaya product, you should ask Gaya.

For Innsbruck, the developer has said that he will fix the crashes but has not yet done so.

Until he does, please disable crash detection in the simulator.

Thanks.

Again:  LOWW is a product marketed through Orbx Direct but developed by Gaya Simulations, who have a support forum

of their own, here: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/297-gaya-simulations-support/

The problem with crashes into invisible objects at Orbx LOWI is known, the developer has said that he will fix it but so far,

he has not done so. The interim solution is to disable crash detection in the simulator, which will allow you to use the product.

• 2 months later...

Archived