Sill having problem with FL file

JimboN

I keep running into the same problem "FL missing files". I read in one topic that you could delete a file and going cental and verily the file. This is what I get w.hen I go there.   What is next?????

Jim

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 3.12.07 PM.png

I suggest you click on Install having determined where you want to install it and that there is a enough free disk space to complete the extraction, conversion and installation. The amount of free space required  BEFORE installation is 200+GB

3 hours ago, JimboN said:

You want me to pay more for a copy that I have had  trouble with.  I don't know why the extra $10.98. Don't I have the right to redownload the program?

Jim

I am not understanding the problem you are trying to explain to me. I'm sorry. I read that you are having continued problems trying to install TE Florida HD. The pic you submitted shows me a pic of Orbx Central asking you if you want to install TE Florida HD. Now you mention about an extra $10 dollars.

Have you bought the SD version initially? It would not normally show the $10 price which is the price for an upgrade to the HD version if you have already bought the SD version.

You had a missing file post in early March and that was resolved. What has happened since then to start getting missing file notifications all of a sudden? The files when the issue was resolved, would have been all there and none missing. I am struggling to determine how some files have now gone missing again.

Hello Gentlemen,

just to clear up any misunderstandings, Orbx Direct shows that the HD version is owned.

For it to show as not owned, as it does, would normally require that Orbx Central is logged

on to an account that does not contain the product, as it seems that it is no longer possible

to open Orbx Central without logging on to as account.

Secondly, Jim's reply in his other topic suggests that despite the report that all is fixed, in

fact it might not be. There is clear evidence here that the conversion process is incomplete

and that Jim thinks that our advice is incorrect.

dds 7413, png 3192, and jpg 10845 total 21450 this is in the folder textures are you sure of no jpg all the file names look like they are Orbx

@Nick Cooper @JimboN

So the customer needs to ensure he is logged into Orbx Central so his account will show accurately as far as My Products is concerned?

If he does that then he should then click on Install?

He has already indicated that the free space requirement is met in his previous posts early March.

His early March initial post also showed a pic of the layering in his scenery pack, which was incorrect because the TE Florida files were at the near top of the .ini and not just below Global Airports as they should be.

He then replied that he had moved the Global Airports file above TE Florida and that TE Florida was working fine with NO error messages. If files were still missing then he would still get an error message as soon as he initiated a flight within TE Florida. He reported that there was no error message.

I think that the customer needs to Log in to Orbx Central,based on your post's info, install TE Florida HD and see if he still gets the Missing file error message yet again. Seeing that he states he meets the free space criteria, then if he persists in getting the error message which normally relates to an incomplete conversion process, then he needs to attach his Orbx Central Log file and this topic needs to be moved to the Orbx Central forum for review.

Hello Jon,

I find that I cannot open Orbx Central unless I first log in and I suspect that it is the same for everyone.

I think that all that needs to happen is for Jim to click on install, the purchase price does not indicate

that it needs to be bought, the Install tab means that it needs to be installed.

Of course that presents the conundrum that allegedly, it is already installed.

I wonder if there could be more than one installation of X Plane 11, which could explain the lack of installed

Florida products, despite the assertion that HD is installed, or that the files have been moved away from the initial

install location, so that Orbx Central can no longer see them and of course no longer work on them either.

OK Jon and Nick 

Having so much trouble with this program. I thought maybe the download I got a damage file, that is the reason I wanted to download it again to see if that work.  I have restart the program ten times and its running great. I got my figures cross.  I thank you for the help. You can close this topic down. Thanks again.

Jim

Archived