i9 9900KS

And if? What is the purpose of this question? If you are trying to find out if the i9 9900KS works well with P3D v4.5, even me not owning this CPU can tell you 100% that it will work and that you will get good results if the rest of the hardware matches the CPU. However, it is certainly not the CPU I would recommend, simply due to the exorbitant price tag...

On 13/03/2020 at 07:12, AnkH said:

E se? Qual é o objetivo desta pergunta? Se você está tentando descobrir se o i9 9900KS funciona bem com o P3D v4.5, mesmo que eu não seja o proprietário desta CPU, você poderá dizer 100% de que funcionará e que obterá bons resultados se o restante do hardware corresponder à CPU . No entanto, certamente não é o CPU que eu recomendaria, simplesmente devido ao preço exorbitante ...

Thanks for the answer but, in my case, fortunately, it's not a money problem, I just intend to make the most of the graphics ... and everything else that P3d_v4.5 offers us.
My computer has an Intel i7 8700K (Coffee Lake at 3.7 GHz), a GTX1080Ti graphics, Maximus X HERO (LGA 1151) board (Southbridge Model Z370), 32 GB of RAM, and a 2 GB Samsung SSD 970 NVME disk .
My next step is to increase the RAM memory to 64 GB, but this for professional reasons, and then I would like to change the processor if, the opinion of those who have already tried the i9 9900KS, advise me, hence my question and, when leave the new printer at 3080Ti also make the switch.
Thanks again.

Hello Vitor,

I have been running an i9900K CPU with a 2080Ti XC Ultra video card. Also, I have 32Gb of DDR4 4000Mhz RAM with my install of P3D 4.5 running on an NVMe SSD. I run P3D in 4k on an LG 32" 4K display, and it has been running so smooth since this hardware upgrade over 6 months ago that I can't even remember the last time I looked at the frame counter. My settings are all mostly to the far right, although not all are all the way. I have several other apps running alongside P3D such as AI traffic, weather, complex aircraft, and all runs very smooth. 

So, there is some information for you. Hope it helps you out.

Cheers!

Landon

43 minutos atrás, Sniper31 disse:

Olá Vitor,

Estou usando uma CPU i9900K com uma placa de vídeo 2080Ti XC Ultra. Além disso, tenho 32Gb de RAM DDR4 4000Mhz com instalação do P3D 4.5 em execução no SSD NVMe. Eu executo o P3D em 4K em um monitor LG de 32 "4K e está funcionando tão suavemente desde uma atualização de hardware há mais de 6 meses que nem eu me lembro da última vez que olhei no contador de quadros. Minhas configurações são na maioria das vezes Você tem vários outros aplicativos rodando ao lado do P3D, como tráfego de IA, clima, aeronaves complexas e tudo funciona muito bem. 

Portanto, há algumas informações para você. Espero que te ajude.

Felicidades!

Landon

Just one more question, is your processor accelerated or has factory clock speed?
Thank you, again, for your support.

12 minutes ago, Vitor Marques said:

Just one more question, is your processor accelerated or has factory clock speed?
Thank you, again, for your support.

I have had mine overclocked to 5.0 Ghz since I first installed it 6 months ago. No heat issues or crashes of any kind. I DO have a nice huge case with lots of fans for good airflow and a good hydro cpu cooler.

And, you are most welcome :)

Archived