Missing ground textures (Black spots)

Good afternoon all,

Apologies if this is a duplicate post and someone else has already has this issue and resolved it. I did try to search the forum for anyone who had similar issues but couldn't find anything exactly like what I'm experiencing.

Recently I have noticed large spots of missing ground textures when flying in the UK and Norway but not anywhere else. Please see screenshots below for example.

W5aFHgE.jpg

KBxngQj.jpg

egDNxFh.jpg

The products I own and have installed are:

- Orbx Global

- Orbx Vector

- Orbx LC Europe

- Orbx FTX England

- Orbx FTX Norway

I have installed these products carefully, ran the elevation correction tool inside of vector and verified the files of all these products twice each and still unable to rectify the issue. I'm 100% certain it's one or some of these causing the issues as when they're uninstalled the problem goes away and the issues only show up in UK and Norway, the only two countries I have the FTX products for, so i'm wondering if there is a conflict somewhere?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi Doug,

I have since fixed this issue.

The problem was Orbx Central was injecting it into the wrong position. I have now corrected the injection order of Orbx Central, reinstalled the product and it is now working perfectly (for the last few days no issues).

Thanks.

9 hours ago, UponAvalanche said:

Hi Doug,

I have since fixed this issue.

The problem was Orbx Central was injecting it into the wrong position. I have now corrected the injection order of Orbx Central, reinstalled the product and it is now working perfectly (for the last few days no issues).

Thanks.

What was the insertion point? I keep having this issue as well. 

On 3/11/2020 at 2:03 PM, UponAvalanche said:

Apologies if this is a duplicate post and someone else has already has this issue and resolved it.

This is such a common report that I have made a pinned topic at the top of the P3D v4 support forum.

This fix is for simulators that are otherwise correctly set up and does not fix disorder in the scenery library.

Archived