"We're in Business" Jets

M110A2

I'm not big on the Jetliners but I love these Small Business Jets, especially the Premier 1A. Carenado has done a decent job with it. The Phenom 300 could be better with the interior and the flight dynamics of the H850XP is hideous when using autopilot and a flight plan. It's true what they say about this manufacture. Beautiful works of art, but flight dynamics and buttons really needs some serious improvements. The Premier shots: first two are Juneau, Alaska and the third is Southern California. The Phenom 300: first shot is Rygge AB, (Orbx) Norway and the second is Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts and the 850XP: first shot is Orbx KCGX Meigs Field (re-opening 2020) and the second shot is Elmendorf AFB, Alaska. 

Business Jet.jpg

Business Jet1.jpg

Business Jet2.jpg

Business Jet3.jpg

Business Jet4.jpg

Business Jet5.jpg

Business Jet6.jpg

23 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice shots! It's difficult to find a decent little biz jet.

Thanks Jack, I love the Hawker a lot, the cabin even has two flat panels to show the route of the aircraft when you do a flight plan. Part of the issue was on my part by not checking the Auto Trim and Roll which is set at +16 when you fire the engines up and turn on everything. I didn't go to bed the other night beating my head against the edge of my desk trying to figure it out. Hitting every switch, button and wheel and there it was.

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Nice variety of biz jets there Vince. :)

Thanks Adam, I still want a M2 with Winglets. Carenado doesn't offer it with them and a EMB Praetor 600. I'm all for the American/British designs but a $20,000,000.00 Praetor would suit me fine.

12 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

Thanks Jack, I love the Hawker a lot, the cabin even has two flat panels to show the route of the aircraft when you do a flight plan. Part of the issue was on my part by not checking the Auto Trim and Roll which is set at +16 when you fire the engines up and turn on everything. I didn't go to bed the other night beating my head against the edge of my desk trying to figure it out. Hitting every switch, button and wheel and there it was.

Yup, that’ll do it.  Trim, it’s easy to overlook.

Archived