Stockholm ground textures "underground".

Hello

I just got the Orbx Stockholm scenery, but I have some ground texure problems. 

I have tried to find answers on the forum, but none of what I have found and tried have fixed the problems. unknown.pngunknown.png

As you see, these ground textures look quite wierd. 

Before I am making this post, I have tried a few "fixes". 

I am thankful for any help :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:35 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

sorry, I missed this.

It does seem pretty clear that objectflow is not working.

I made a troubleshooting topic, please take a look.

Hello. I now began following the guide for objectflow problems. 

I have just reinstalled Orbx about 5 days ago. 

So now I reinstalled objecflow, and it works!

Thanks for your help! :)

I thought I'd pitch in here. I just had exactly the same issue, but ObjectFlow was not really the thing that seemed to be malfunctioning.

Some things I tried:

• Verifying Objectflow - didn't work
  • Removing Objectflow, made sure it was gone when checking in Lorby's addon manager, then reinstalling. P3D asked if I wanted to enable it - I said yes. Did not work...
  • Also, FYI: I have not used FTX Central for quite a while, I don't even think I have it installed anymore. Double Objectflow therefore seems unlikely. I check the P3Dv4 Addons in Documents and didn't see any additional entries there.
  • I checked the addon's.cfg in ProgramData to make absolutely sure, and it was listed as 'active'

So by all means, P3Dv4 knew that ObjectFlow exists.

Finally, exasperated, I verified ESSA's files - this seemed to do the trick. But, here's what i'd like to know. What about ESSA was it that could have disrupted the ground from showing up?

Hello, everyone,

I had the same problem but found a different solution.

In my case the problem was the add-ons.cfg in ProgamData and in the library folder of the Orbx ObjectFlow the file add-on.xml.
It had not entered itself in the add-ons.cfg after the installation of the ObjectFlow.
Also the add-on.xml in the folder of the ObjectFlow was somehow not correct. I opened it with the program Notepad++ and entered this in the line above <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Then saved it and it works. Why this is so, I can't say, but a solution for others who have the problem, it might help.

Greetings Benne

Archived