Pulling My Hair Out!!!

I'm betting there's a simple solution to this and I'm a complete idiot! I have a ton of Orbx products for X-plane. I was having issues with my x-plane so I went to verify the files of the products I bought, I opened my Orbx Central, and accidentally clicked the "Offline" button, so now I can't do anything because I'm in offline mode. If I close Orbx central and re-open it, I'm STILL in Offline mode. I even get the message "WARNING, YOU ARE IN OFFLINE MODE". SOooo how in heck do I get back into ONLINE mode?? I've clicked everything, why isn't there just a simple button that says "Go Online"? What am I doing wrong? Help...please...before I'm completely bald.

Hello,

Orbx Central will automatically try to go back into online mode the next time it launches.

First, close Orbx Central entirely via Alt-F4. Check your system tray to make sure there is no Orbx Central icon (and if so, right-click it and press Quit).  Then open Orbx Central again and it will try to connect to Orbx. If the issue persists, please attach your Central log file.

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to Pulling My Hair Out!!!
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I had this problem too, solved by typing ctrl/alt/suppr and closing all the Orbx central process to relaunch it, but I agree that it would be a lot more simple to have a button in central to switch between online and offline mode...

Archived