Washington Enhancement Pack Questions

JoseCFII

I bought the enhancement pack but I do not see it in my account. Was it automatically installed with my Washington SD scenery?

I ask because I was able to install WA56 (FREE) and Washington (in less than 2 hours, AMAZING!) but there's no cofig utility to choose the 512 textures. I only have a GTX 1070 8gig video card and I want to ensure that I'm able to use it without memory issues.

Update: It's showing up now on my Orbx Central, but I will not install it until I can verify that if it doesn't perform well that I can restore my backup.

Thanks!

Jose

Issue resolved. The extra pack appears on my account. 

Can a dev confirm that my backed up files can be used to quickly restore TE Washington if I try the extra content and decided to uninstall?

There's another thread where some users with a 1070 are having performance problems with no way to just uninstall the additional pack.

I have a back up of TE Washington SD that was created by OC just in case.

Thanks.

Time to check out the scenery.

6 hours ago, JoseCFII said:

Issue resolved. The extra pack appears on my account. 

Can a dev confirm that my backed up files can be used to quickly restore TE Washington if I try the extra content and decided to uninstall?

There's another thread where some users with a 1070 are having performance problems with no way to just uninstall the additional pack.

I have a back up of TE Washington SD that was created by OC just in case.

Thanks.

Time to check out the scenery.

I have answered your same question in this post:

Archived