AI Airline Traffic Aus & NZ - FSX

Dave787

Hello I have installed the free AI Traffic Aus package from Orbx Central 

When in FSX I have no AI Airline traffic at any airport in Australia 

I tried increasing all of my scenery options to very dense but still no airline AI traffic. 

When I use the air traffic menu to view aircraft in the area it has heaps of Baron 58, C208 Caravan, Cherokees but no airlines. 

Before I bought the new Australia scenery pack I was running the Orbx FTXAUTRAFFIC200  for my airline traffic. 

However I notice this has now been disabled since installing the new Australia scenery. 

Any ideas? Do I need to change any scenery area priorities to make AI traffic display properly? 

Thank you 

David  

Image 2.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

There should not be an entry for the FTX AI Traffic pack in the main Scenery Library so I’m confused as to why you have one. The package consists of three traffic files and these should be located in your main Scenery\World\Scenery folder. You should also have all the FTX AI aircraft folders in your SimObjects\Airplanes folder. Could you please confirm both these are in order.

the GA Aircraft you are seeing listed in the sim are all default aircraft from the default traffic file.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, Graham Eccleston said:

There should not be an entry for the FTX AI Traffic pack in the main Scenery Library so I’m confused as to why you have one. The package consists of three traffic files and these should be located in your main Scenery\World\Scenery folder. You should also have all the FTX AI aircraft folders in your SimObjects\Airplanes folder. Could you please confirm both these are in order.

the GA Aircraft you are seeing listed in the sim are all default aircraft from the default traffic file.

Please find reply below. 

Thanks

David

Hello David,

Graham is away for a little while.

Have you set your control panel?

2.jpg

Or could it be that the airline traffic is set too low?

This is AU Australia v2 YPAD with the airline traffic set at maximum.

(Please ignore the faulty roof textures, it's a known problem with HD buildings vs Rex Worldwide Airports)

1.jpg

Archived