YMEN Essendon - no Static aircraft

I did a flight out of YMEN a few months ago and the airport had lots of static aircraft setting in various places.  Today I went back to YMEN to do a flight and I noticed that there is not any static aircraft anywhere to be seen.  I went to ORBX Central checked to make sure that static aircraft was checked  and it was.  I have Australia V2 Installed. Anyone have any ideas as what the problem might be?

I replied on the right hand side of the Forum as did another poster where this post showed. Does not seem to have made it here for some reason. Essentially, we are both running the same thing and myself and the other poster have Static Aircraft (this is without AI running). Suggest Check Config in ORBX Central as well as a Verify Files and if necessary Uninstall and Re-install.

Bernie

14 minutes ago, BernieFlyer said:

I replied on the right hand side of the Forum as did another poster where this post showed. Does not seem to have made it here for some reason. Essentially, we are both running the same thing and myself and the other poster have Static Aircraft (this is without AI running). Suggest Check Config in ORBX Central as well as a Verify Files and if necessary Uninstall and Re-install.

Bernie

I did all of that but  still no luck.

Archived