TREES all within the airports

Daveyfly

Hi, Since re install of my ORBX files , Base Pack, Vector, LC Europe , HD Trees, etc, I have now noticed Trees within all my default airports, as well as my Add on Airports.. the trees are also on the taxiways (right in the middle of them.

Im running latest P3Dv4.5, and updated all ORBX files, as they was new downloads when I re installed the SIM.

hopefully I can try to attach some pics so it may help, the pics are at EGKK, using UK2000 scenery, but this happens at all airports as well

thanks

D Ward

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (66).png

Hi Nick, all the ORBX scenery add ons seem to install to top of the list when I install them, and they are fixed there (unable to move them up or down)

I have installed them using the 'install to Libaray folder option' which the download says will then load into my Sim, I have placed some pics to help show what I mean, thanks

I prob will again uninstall all again and just install straight into simulator, if no one can come uo with a solution, but I seem to think doing it that way 'slows' down the sim

Screenshot (70).png

Screenshot (68).png

Screenshot (69).png

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

what is it that seem to go higher and FIXED, to the top of the list in the scenery option and cannot move it up or down please?

hi Nick, I have replied with a little more inf, and some pics, I hope it helps thanks

Hi

Those items you have installed to an external library and are locked, does not matter where they reside in the scenery library as the are installed via the .xml method and not part of the scenery.cfg. 

So, I see nothing wrong other than I would recommend activating all the default scenery that you have unchecked.

Also, try your bottom insertion point set as in my below image..And use your UK2000 Gatwick Xtreme as the top insertion point instead of the existing "Top Of Scenery Library".

Capture.PNG

Archived