Mr Cesar Aciar

I have the latest orbx central. I have been using the "verify files" utility. One of them, freeware, called Barth Stralsun Airport somehow starts veryfying and suddenly stops  stating that  it has "interrupted" the verifying process and will keep trying to do it. Unfortunately it doesn't. The whole Central setup gets stopped. I have tried actually downloading that airport again but to no avail. It just goes back to that halted verifying. How can i completely uninstall this airport? Uninstalling through "uninstall" in central takes me back to the same "interrupted" process. I tried to sync the  simulator but it gives me an error...Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Cesar. You are in the wrong forum, if this is for Xplane then it needs to be put into the Xplane support forum to get any help or should I say quicker help. Sorry can not help you any further but I’m sure someone will help you soon. Derek.

What can I say, dear friends!! I know it is just a simple freeware.....but what pleases me most is how helpful you people have been. Your courteous answer to my question has saved me a lot of worries about my wonderful ORBX CENTRAL. This is a terribly complicated piece of software. I stand in wonder every time I use it. I rest assured you will do the best you can to help me. WELL DONE!!!

Archived