BUG REPORT -TE Florida

I see no trees on the runway at KMKY:

Capture.thumb.JPG.247a7b7f9f12e5e0722279949533da0d.JPG

1.thumb.JPG.0111ca3e4db634fe5fda74d0d604ae6f.JPG

Some of the trees that appear to be ON the highway are actually overhanging the highway if you go to ground level:

3.thumb.JPG.1a218cf09a33e7956a52bd044dc7b6b5.JPG

I also see trees on the highway as pictured by you:

4.thumb.JPG.e303475a8b167cb02924a1bc1f60ba0e.JPG

The water masking is the same on my copy of TE Florida.

@Tony Wroblewski for notifying as an action item please.

Well that was weird.  The vegetation on the taxi-way at KMKY is now gone.  I do not know why it was there yesterday.  I do remember having the Orbx Florida Airports folder in with the rest of the airport folders in the scenery packs.ini yesterday but moved it to right above the rest of the Florida TE folders..  Maybe that was it.  As far as my pic of the mangrove trees on the highway.  The mangrove roots are going right into the road so I do not think that is an overhanging tree.

5 hours ago, Dlgonzo said:

Well that was weird.  The vegetation on the taxi-way at KMKY is now gone.  I do not know why it was there yesterday.  I do remember having the Orbx Florida Airports folder in with the rest of the airport folders in the scenery packs.ini yesterday but moved it to right above the rest of the Florida TE folders..  Maybe that was it.  As far as my pic of the mangrove trees on the highway.  The mangrove roots are going right into the road so I do not think that is an overhanging tree.

I agreed with observation of the mangrove trees and posted a pic of what I saw to confirm that. I I didn't claim that the mangroves were overhanging.

We need to wait @Tony Wroblewski comment as these type of things are not fixable by us in the Support forum I am afraid, only the devs can fix or comment on things like this.

12 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I agreed with observation of the mangrove trees and posted a pic of what I saw to confirm that. I I didn't claim that the mangroves were overhanging.

We need to wait @Tony Wroblewski comment as these type of things are not fixable by us in the Support forum I am afraid, only the devs can fix or comment on things like this.

Jon,

Thanks for the attention to my post.  Yes I will wait for Tony to address the issue.

Archived