Milviz licences

NeilG

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Would it be possible to transfer my Milviz licences to my ORBX central please?

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mitchell

So I have to assume that if during the ORBX Central 4.1 installation it didn't detect my Milviz 407 already installed, there is no way to make it detect it?  ORBX Central 4.1 worked great with all my other products and also updated many of them without any issues. The only problem being Milviz 407 not being detected even after using the Sync Simulator option in the help menu.

Cheers

central.log

On 2/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, SteveDube65 said:

So I have to assume that if during the ORBX Central 4.1 installation it didn't detect my Milviz 407 already installed, there is no way to make it detect it?  ORBX Central 4.1 worked great with all my other products and also updated many of them without any issues. The only problem being Milviz 407 not being detected even after using the Sync Simulator option in the help menu.

Hello,

Milviz products bought elsewhere and installed by the Milviz installers aren't recognized by Orbx Central at all. We currently don't offer installations, updates, etc. through Orbx Central for Milviz products that aren't bought via Orbx.

• 1 month later...

Archived