I get "connection interrupted. Retrying" in ORBX Central

perohijo

Hello.

Iv'e been trying to install my products with ORBX Central but it keeps on showing "connection interrupted. Retrying" but nothing happens. I know is not my internet because I did a speed test and came back normal at 480 MB. 

Im getting the error also. When I've tried to download the libraries from the Website I get the error, that the certificate of the website has an invalid date and it has run out on the 25th January at 22:35UTC. Maybe thats the reason for the error.

Same Problem here downloading to Vancouver WA. I looked at the logs and saw several of the download parts were successful. and I retried those parts manually and it was able to successfully pulled them down so its likely the Downloader App or interface the ORBX central app is using. Kinda Sux, hopefully the ORBX support team will fix it soon!  Just Saw That Mitchell  is working on it. Nice!!!!

I hope this problem Isn't going to last into the weekend. Weekends are the only time between work and family that I have time to be on the computer. I was looking forward to using some of my new scenery. <_<

36 minutes ago, Mitchell Williamson said:

Looks like an issue with our CDN, investigating now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, aerdnaicareg said:

Hi guys, at the  Moment (21/03/2020)  I have the  same problem !! :(

On 3/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, captain.fs.747 said:

Hi, the same problem for several days already (22.03.2020).

18 hours ago, Patrick Cox said:

I am also having the Connection Interrupted trying again" problem 31-03-2020. I have tried all the suggestions re turning off Firewalls etc. but no dice.

Tried to upload the log but it is too big to upload

Please create your own topics following the guide below:

Archived