OpenLC North America | weird night, water AND black textures

Sheev

Hi, ive got some problems with OpenLC NA, i have spotted a weird texture glitch around KBWC airport, its almost like its creating a border of dark textures, its actually a mix of night textures, water squares and just black textures around this region. (see screenshots)

Its definitely not seasonal.

OpenLC NA is most likely the culprit because after uninstalling the product the problem wasn't there. It looked totally normal.

What I did trying to solve this problem: 

- Verifying all files for all my ORBX Global Products (Base, Vector, OPENLC Europe,NA,SA, SA Mesh, Trees HD, Buildings HD)

- Reinstall OpenLC NA (problem was gone after uninstall and came back after installing)

- Re-sync with Simulator and checked Insertion Point

Its the only texture bug i have spotted so far, this is the only region where i have this problem, normally when i see something like this i verify all the files and its gone but this time it did not work.

Day.thumb.JPG.74405ca45a87bfdd0fae33aeee7f8373.JPGNight.thumb.JPG.7897fac30bdd78c87828c0235d47f1fa.JPG

Hi Nick, thank you so much, that did the trick! I looks beautiful now, i think im moving all my ORBX now again to the main sim folder (i am on P3Dv4), i mean i could be wrong but all in all it even does look better and the textures seem to be placed more correctly than before. Again, thanks!!:D

2020-1-23_21-32-12-135.png

• 1 month later...

I just want to add that I was experiencing a similar issue with textures in and around Phoenix (KPHX) that were behaving similarly.  They we're "morphing" per se but just loading incorrectly - mostly black with some night textures; occasionally a "daytime" texture that looked out of place.  Verification, uninstall and reinstall, and re-sync all did nothing, but putting the OpenLC NA in the P3D folder did the trick.

2020-3-22_17-2-23-678.thumb.jpg.13a527770878d916d5d68271b52607ab.jpg

Archived