FTX promo video

Jason

Great effort Jason, I think we've reached the point where the videos are so much better than our ability to download and share them, very frustrating, all that work and we don't get to see it at it's best, dusk and evening shots in particular.

Thanks for sharing mate,

cheers

• 6 months later...

I am not being rude, but i would appreciate some feedback on this vid, I am looking to mke some new ones over the holidays, and would like to know what the view wants

:)

Ok, you asked for some feed back.

I liked the start, with the aircraft starting up and so on. Then I began to be confused by the switching from light to dark and back.

It just didn't have a logical flow for me. Likewise with the consant changing of locations. I had to remind myself that the aim was to promote FTX.

As that is the case, I can only see the point of night scenes which showcase the brilliant night lighting of FTX, which I don't think you did.

On the positive I thought the camera angles and length of each scene were good.

I liked the music and the end of the vid.

Be encouraged and continue to produce more. Practice makes perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Jason,

First of all, I did like the vid and I think it was very creative.

From my point of view, it didn't grip me like some of the others. I agree with Paul, it was a bit confusing. There was no story line, it appearred to be a bunch of random clips sculpted together with nice music.

Maybe our passion has become so all consuming that perfection seems paramount with every creation.

I applaud your efforts (I'd be hard pressed to do as good) and hope you take the criticism in the manner it was offered,

Frank

Archived