The 'Add-on' Function in P3D 4.5 (latest download)

Seeing an answer to this question:

For the first time, I have used to install Orbx titles, by means of sending them to the LIBRARY, that is not of course resident within the program, or the Orbx folder in the core folder.  What I got when I fired up P3D 4.5x, was the program at the start, asking me if I want to ADD ON those programs from the Library, like it would if you had set up an entry within the Add On folder with an .xml document.

Is this normal? Should this have occurred?  What I find, is that I am getting a very long set up time until I am at my choice screen.  Is P3D 4.5 loading into memory EVERY title I have in the LIBRARY, as if they were stand alone, add on's (programs), like GSX/GSX2,  Accu-Feel, etc.?!?!?

I thought those titles were tied into the resident Orbx folder, and made known to P3D, via a link.    

If they are not supposed to be set up as Add On's...what can I do about it. They are now seen in the Add On screen, under my normal four add-on XML file entries...

Thanks, and hopefully this can be explained to me...as an error in the program...or that is how they are made 'known' for P3D 4.5x to use....

I am deleting my LIBRARY (not ever going to use it..) and will only now install into the main P3D 4.5 folder. Some have answered me in other forums, and say that Central 4 is still buggy, and the Library and Migrate Files function should be totally avoided.  Wow....

Archived