Harvey Field (S43) Elevation issues, AEC already ran

I am having elevation or mesh issues at this airport. See picture. I have the latest version of VECTOR installed. I don't see S43 in the module's AEC configuration list of airports.

I did a web search and a forum search but could not find a solution.  I installed in a main folder and then the ORBX folder but it did not fix the problem. 

I have 1.5 TB of free space in this SSD drive and have Norton Security Online de-activated.

Please advise. Thank you.

s43A-elevation issues-AEC ran-1-2-2020 9-57-11 AM.jpg

Hello,

once again, you seem to have a unique problem at your airport and unfortunately, once again, I cannot replicate it.

Could you have one of the navigation data programs installed?

2020-1-3_9-47-20-13.jpg

Could you post an image of your scenery library and a copy of your scenery.cfg file please?

@Nick Cooper, I re-installed the module without using  the C4 file and downloading directly from within Orbx Central instead and installing in the main P3D folder.  The elevation issue is resolved. However this was replaced by a new issue. All traffic is now running off road  (below the road) even after applying AEC automatically.  Please advise. Thank you.

S43B-elevation issue fixed, new-cars not on road, AEC ran-1-3-2020 5-25-20 PM.jpg

@bvdboomen you might have a point there. Thank you. I think the problem is I installed and re-installed different combinations of a few airports, regions and what-not between the main library and the P3D folder several times already.  I think my installation is now messed up. I plan to start over and this time install just the S43, KCMW, PNW, ObjectFlow, and ORBX library and see if I run across the same problems again.

The question now is if I need to un-install or de-activate each and every ORBX item I've installed using ORBX Central or if I can simply uninstall P3D and manually delete all the remaining folders. I wish there was a program that will automatically delete everything to do with P3D including registry entries, configuration files, logs, etc.

Hello,

your wish has already been granted.

Please go to your P3D v4 root folder\Delete Generated Files.

This is a batch file, right click, select Run as administrator

and run it. All the configuration files will be deleted.

Then go to your Windows control panel and uninstall P3D v4.

When asked if you want to deregister it on your PC, if you plan

to reinstall straight away, select No.

If you really feel that your problem lies with the P3D licencing

system, then select Yes.

You will be left with a P3D v4 root folder containing only files

that you have added, such as Orbx.

If all your products are inside that folder, you can delete that

and the whole installation of P3D and Orbx products will be

gone from your PC. 

Archived